We are a volunteer-led, community-based organization guided by the Society’s Board of Directors. The Board is responsible to the membership for overseeing policy development and setting the mission and strategic direction of the charitable organization.
Board Members are elected by the general membership at the Society’s Annual General Meeting. Term of office for Board members is two years.
The following persons are our core volunteers who serve on the board of Ni Wakati:
Board of Directors
- Suzanna Jeanne Inabeza, President, Chair
- Eric Liow, Vice-President, Co-Chair
- Irene Jesso, Secretary
- Joy Walcott-Francis, Treasurer
- Solange Rubayi, Member-at-large
- Babyta Kazire, Member-at-large